Click here to access the presentation upload tool:
One of the changes for lecturers in the first year courses in the next academic year will be the requirement that presentations be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the lecture. This file upload tool will help to facilitate this.
The maximum size for any one file to be uploaded is one gigabyte (GB). This should be large enough for your powerpoints and any associated media, but if your files are larger, please call 416-946-3189 or send an email to: email@example.com
If you have a presentation, such as a Powerpoint, from which you play videos or that contains linked images, these should all be sent together in a compressed (zipped) folder.
There are detailed instructions below if you're unfamiliar with zipping files.
1. Open the link: UTMedfiles.ca
2. Enter the letters that appear on the coloured background into the textbox and click Enter.
Note that these are all letters, not numbers
3. Enter the required information into the textboxes and dropdown list.
If you don't know the name of the course in which you are lecturing, click Course Dates and Information to get a list of course names and the dates that they run.
4. Enter any special requests or comments relevant to your presentation.
5. Click the Add a File to Upload button.
6. In the box that opens, navigate to your presentation file and select it.
7. Repeat step 5 to add another file to the Files to upload list.
8. Click the Upload now button when you are finished choosing your files. Wait for your upload session confirmation before closing this window
Both you and technical/administrative staff will receive an email confirmation that your files were uploaded.
On a Mac: Right-click on the folder and select Compress Yourname, or on the top menu point to File and select Compress Yourname.